USB to PS2 Adapter
This USB to PS/2 Adapter (Converter) allows you to connect your PS/2 mouse and/or PS/2 keyboard to a USB port.
The adapter is great for laptops that don't have PS/2 ports. Now you can plug your PS/2 mouse and keyboard into your laptop in a matter of seconds!
Only one-foot long, the cable is easy to stow away and carry from place to place. If you are looking for a longer USB to PS/2 adapter, just add a USB Extension cable to your order.
You can also use this adapter in connection with a PS/2 to KVM Switch.
Mfg. Part Number
- Bus Powered (no power adapter needed)
- Supports standard PS/2 mice (including MS IntelliMouse)
- Easy to install, no software driver needed
- Works with Windows 98 / 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7; Netware 4.11, 5.0; HP Unix; Linux; Mac OS 8.6 and higher; Sun Microsystems
- A compatible operating system (see list above)
- One available USB port (will work at USB 1.1 speeds with USB 2.0 port)