Solar Panel PV Patch Cable,
Are you looking to install Solar Panels? You're going to need some reliable Solar Panel PV Cable. Sewell Solar Panel PV Cable is UL approved, double insulated, and made with tinned copper for a long lasting and quality connection.
Sewell Solar Panel PV Cable is made of tinned copper, which has a longer conductivity life than copper. It is covered by a two layer jacket of polyolefin copolymer which is waterproof, sunlight resistant, and extremely durable. You can trust that this cable is ready to connect to your Solar Panels and bring consistent power to your home.
Easy to Install
Clip it in and go. It's as simple as that.
Mfg. Part Number
- SW-30614 50 ft.
- SW-30619 25 ft.
- Made of Tinned Copper, according to the VDE 0295/IEC 60228, Class 5
- Insulation: Polyolefin copolymer electron-beam cross-linked
- Outer Sheath: Polyolefin copolymer electron-beam cross-linked
- Sheath Color: Black
- Nominal Voltage: Uo/U= 600/1000 VAC, 1000/1800 VDC
- Test Voltage: 6500V, 50HZ, 5 min.
- Temperature Rating: 45 C up to + 125 C, -40 F up to 194 F
- Max Short circuit temperature: 280 C, +536 F
- Bending Radius: Fixed Installation > 4X, Occasionally Moved > 5X
- Rated Voltage: 1000V
- Rated Current: 22A (2.5mm2)/30A (4/6mm2)
- Contact Resistance: <= 5 miliohms
- Diameter of pin or socket: 4mm
- Protection Degree (mated/unmated): IP67/IP2X
- Operating Temperature: Between -40 C and + 85 C
- Insulation Material: PC/PA/PPO/TPE
- Contact Material: Silver Plated Copper
- Locking System: Snap In
- Cable Cross Section on Request: 2.5/4.0/6.0 mm2
- Fire Performance: IEC 60332-1; UL1581 1061/VW1
- Smoke Emission: IEC 61034; EN 50268-2
- Low Fire Load: DIN 51900
- Approvals: UL4703 PV Wire, UL854 USE-2
- Application Standards: NEC 2008/UL PV Wire, USE-2