Kvaser USBcan Light 2xHS, Dual USB to CAN Bus Interface
The Kvaser USBcan Light 2xHS is a compact, reliable and cost-effective means of connecting two high speed CAN busses to a PC or mobile computer. With a USB 2.0 compliant connector at one end and two 9-pin D-SUB connectors at the other, the Kvaser USBcan Light 2xHS is a fraction larger than the one-channel Leaf Light v2 but features the same sleek, ergonomically designed housing that Kvaser products have become renowned for and comes with galvanic isolation as standard.
The Kvaser USBcan Light 2xHS offers two high speed CAN channels and one USB 2.0 compliant interface. With the three connectors at the end of fully galvanically isolated flexible wires, this device is designed to facilitate any application in which the CAN bus connectors aren't easily accessible, such as hard to reach electronic control units (ECU) on a vehicle.
USBcan Light 2xHS is supplied with CANlib, the software API that is common to all Kvaser hardware. Taking just 30 seconds to programme once you have Canlib downloaded on the host computer, USBcan Light 2xHS is simple to install and configure.\
- One USB 2.0 compliant device provides easy access to two CAN busses.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- 100% compatible with applications written for other Kvaser CAN hardware with Kvaser CANlib.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000R and DeviceNet.
- Support for SocketCAN, see elinux.org for details.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting email@example.com.
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, Java, Python and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
Mfg. Part Number
- 40-1000 kbps
Error Frame Generation
- 90 mm
- Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8
Timestamp R (µ)
- 100 µs
- Auto RX Buffers, Auto TX Buffers, On Board Buffer
- DSUB 9
- 150 g
- Interfaces, PC INTERFACES
- Typical 132mA
- 25 mm
Messages Per Second Receive
- 8000 mps
- CE, RoHS
Error Counters Reading
Messages Per Second Sending
- 8000 mps
- -20 - 70 °C