Kvaser OBD II extension cable, With Male to Female OBD II Connectors
A Kvaser OBD II Extension Cable is an extension cable with a male to female OBD II connector. The cable is made of durable thermoplastic rubber. All pins are connected.
• Molded OBD II (SAE J1962) male connector, for Type A (12 Volt) as well as Type B (24 Volt).
• Molded OBD II (SAE J1962) female connector, for Type A (12 Volt) as well as Type B (24 Volt).
• Made of durable thermoplastic rubber
• Gold plated pins on OBDII connectors for extra reliable contact.
• Termination is built in with a 120 Ohm terminating resistor
• Available in four different cable lengths
Mfg. Part Number
- 50-1000 kbps
Error Frame Generation
- 170 mm
- Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8
Timestamp R (µ)
- 100 µs
- Auto RX Buffers, Auto TX Buffers, On Board Buffer
- 26-pin HD D-SUB
- 150 g
- Interfaces, PC INTERFACES
- Max 500mA
- 68 mm
Messages Per Second Receive
- 8000 mps
- CE, RoHS
Error Counters Reading
Messages Per Second Sending
- 8000 mps
- -20 - 70 °C