Kvaser Mini PCI Express 2xHS v2
Add to cart The Kvaser Mini PCI Express 2xHS v2 is a small (30 x 51mm), yet advanced, real time CAN interface that adds two high speed CAN or CAN FD channels to any standard computer with mini PCI Express capability. PC communication is over the PCI Express system bus, making for extremely low latency with a time stamp accuracy of 1 µs.
- Fully compliant to the PCIe bus specification 1.2, Type F2 form factor (Full-Mini with bottom-side keep outs).
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), supporting a bit rate from 50 to 1000 kbit/s for Classical CAN and up to 8Mbit/s for CAN FD.
- High transmission rate of up to 20000 messages/s on each channel.
- Time stamp accuracy of 1 µs.
- Galvanic isolation.
- Suitable for industrial environments.
- Low profile mini PCI Express-compliant 4-pin Molex connector provides CAN channel access.
- Includes Molex to DSUB9 cable adapter.
- Complies with EN 61000-6-2:2005, specifying EMC immunity for industrial environments.
- Operates over the industrial temperature range of -40 to +85°C.
- Kvaser’s free of charge CANLIB SDK can be used to develop software for the Mini PCI Express HS
- Board. Windows DLL library and examples included.
- Supports Windows Vista or later.
- Linux drivers and a dedicated SDK are available as a separate download.
- Extended operating temperature range from -40 to 85 °C.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces.
- Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#,Delphi, Visual Basic, Python and t Script.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share the common software API, CANLib SDK. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types.
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- HTML-Help and online documentation in Windows and Linux.
Mfg. Part Number
- 50-8000 kbps
- Typically 700 mW idle plus max 150 mW per channel, i.e. max 850 mW for a single channel interface. Only uses 3.3 V.
- 5 mm
Messages per second sending
- 20000 mps
- -40 - 85 °C
- PC INTERFACES
Error Counters Reading
- Mini PCI Express
- Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8
Timestamp R (µ)
- 1 µs
- CE, RoHS
Error Frame Generation
- 51 mm
- 5 g
Messages Per Second Receive
- 20000 mps