Kvaser Memorator R SemiPro, USB to CAN Bus Interface and Data Logger
Kvaser Memorator R SemiPro is a small, yet advanced portable CAN data logger. The device can be configured in many different ways to achieve the most suitable and effective logging for any occasion. Connecting the logger to a PC provides direct access for configuring baud rates, trigger conditions and filters using the standalone Kvaser Memorator Tools. To get a rugged design the SD-disk is located inside the unit and soldered to the PCB to make sure it works error free even when exposed to vibration and shocks.
Kvaser Memorator R SemiPro can also be used as a powerful two-channel real-time CAN to USB interface - two products in one!
Major features of Kvaser Memorator
• One device for desktop and laptop.
• The functionality of a standalone CAN bus data logger and a USB CAN bus interface in a single device.
• Support for Kvaser Linx J1587.
• Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
• Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B) identifiers.
• CAN messages are time-stamped with 2 microseconds resolution.
• Large on-board RAM buffer for CAN messages.
• 100% compatible with applications written for Kvaser Leaf, LAPcan, PCIcan, PCcan, USBcan, etc., with Kvaser's CANlib.
• Galvanic isolation to protect the hardware.
• Power from CAN bus or from the USB side.
• Built-in real-time (calendar) clock with battery backup.
�� Logger status is indicated with five externally visible LEDs.
• IP67 rated lightweight aluminum housing
Mfg. Part Number
- Galvanic Isolation: Yes
- Bitrate: 20-1000 kbit/s
- Silent mode: Yes
- Error frame generation: Yes
- Error frame detection: Yes
- Weight: 190 g
- Timestamp resolution: 2 microseconds
- On board buffer: Yes
- Maximum message rate, send: 20,000 per second
- Maximum message rate, receive: 20,000 per second
- Sound: No
- Dimensions: (WxLxH) 30x200x20 mm (1.2x37.9x0.8in.)