Kvaser Memorator Light HS, USB to CAN Bus Interface and Data Logger
The Kvaser Memorator Light is a preconfigured data logger designed for ease of use.
Using an autobaud function to determine the CAN bus bit rate, the Kvaser Memorator Light can be attached to any high-speed CAN bus without configuration. The device will log all CAN bus traffic in a circular buffer, overwriting the oldest data when the buffer becomes full. The device also keeps track of Error Frame conditions and the message traffic that occurs near the conditions in a separate circular buffer. The built-in memory prevents data corruption from SD card mishandling and connector damage. The included software extracts the recorded data through the USB 2.0 interface.
Single high-speed CAN channel (compliant with ISO 11898-2).
- upports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Supports bit rates from 10 Kbit/sec up to 1 Mbit/sec.
- Auto detects bit rate - removes the need for configuration.
- Always in silent mode - log bus traffic without interfering.
- 1 GByte of internal memory for message storage.
- All received CAN frames are recorded in a circular buffer - oldest data is overwritten with the newest.
- A second circular buffer records 1000 messages before and after an error frame occurrence.
Mfg. Part Number
- Galvanic Isolation: No
- Bitrate: 10-1000 kbit/s
- Silent mode: Yes
- Error frame generation: No
- Error frame detection: Yes
- Weight: 150 g
- Timestamp resolution: 2 microseconds
- On board buffer: Yes
- Maximum message rate, receive: 20,000 per second
- Sound: No
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 50x90x25 mm (2.0x3.5x1.0in.)