Kvaser Leaf Pro HS v2, USB to CAN Bus Interface
Kvaser Leaf Pro HS v2 is an evolution of the Leaf family that bring programmability to user’s fingertips, as well as CAN with Flexible Data-Rate (CAN FD). Kvaser’s Pro versions boast a high transmit capability that meets the needs of CAN FD frames. It also supports customisation using Kvaser’s t programming language. For example, users can run a t program to speed up file transfer protocols or to emulate ECUs and other devices by generating traffic and handling protocols. This model has a standard 9-pin DSUB, bus is also available with a 16-pin OBDII connector. Please see Kvaser Leaf Pro HS v2 OBDII for details.Feature List:
- Supports CAN FD.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Power is taken from the USB bus.
- Galvanic isolation.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet.
- Kvaser MagiSync provides automatic time synchronization between several PC-to-bus interfaces connected to the same PC.
- Programming functionality to support interface mode e.g. Optimize protocol handling, pre-filter CAN messages directly on the interface, or simulate missing hardware.
- Simultaneous operation of multiple devices.
- Support for SocketCAN, see elinux.org for details.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting email@example.com.
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, Java, Python and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
Mfg. Part Number
- 40-1000 kbps
Error Frame Generation
- 165 mm
- Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8
Timestamp R (µ)
- 1 µs
- Auto TX Buffers, On Board Buffer
- DSUB 9
- 120 g
- Interfaces, PC INTERFACES
- Max 195mA
- 17 mm
Messages Per Second Receive
- 20000 mps
- CE, RoHS
Error Counters Reading
Messages Per Second Sending
- 20000 mps
- -40 - 85 °C