Kvaser Hybrid 2xCAN/LIN
Kvaser Hybrid 2xCAN/LIN is a flexible, dual channel interface that allows each channel to be assigned independently as CAN or LIN. This makes the Kvaser Hybrid 2xCAN/LIN a must-have ’universal interface’ for every engineer involved in automotive communications!
With a standard USB connector and two CAN/LIN channels in two separate 9-pin D-SUB connectors, this interface can connect a PC to two CAN buses, two LIN buses, or one CAN and one LIN bus.
- Supports High Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2) up to 1Mbit/s and LIN 2.2A (ISO 17987 Part 1-7) up to 20 kbit/s.
- Capable of sending up to 20000 messages per second, per CAN channel.
- Supports CAN FD up to 5Mbit/s (with proper physical layer implementation).
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports CAN 2.0 A and CAN 2.0 B active.
- USB powered (bus V+ reference required for LIN).
- LEDs indicate device status and bus activity.
- Galvanically isolated CAN buses.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet.
- Supplied with Kvaser CANlib and Kvaser LINlib, free software APIs that are common to all Kvaser hardware and enable the channels to be configured intuitively and fast.
- Extended operating temperature range from -40 to 85 °C.
- Support for SocketCAN, see elinux.org for details.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting email@example.com.
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, Java, Python and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
Mfg. Part Number
- 50-1000 kbps
Error Frame Generation
- 170 mm
Messages Per Second Sending
- 20000 mps
- -40 - 85 °C
- On Board Buffer
- DSUB 9
- Win XP, Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8
Timestamp R (µ)
- 50 µs
- LIN, Interfaces, PC INTERFACES, CAN
- Max 280 mA
- 20 mm
- 170 g
- CE, RoHS
Error Counters Reading
Messages Per Second Receive
- 20000 mps