Kvaser Ethercan Light HS
The Kvaser Ethercan Light HS is a CAN to Ethernet interface that, when linked over the Internet to an Ethernet-equipped PC, allows CAN data to be remotely accessed from anywhere in the world.
Ethercan makes it easy to implement the Internet of Things (IoT) concept by enabling data from any CAN product or system to be sent over a corporate network or the Cloud, using the standard Kvaser API. The Kvaser Ethercan device can be configured with a static IP and comes with an Ethercan Factory Reset Device to reset the configuration to factory default DHCP settings at the push of a button.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Ethernet connection has auto-MDIX, so it automatically detects and adjusts for Ethernet cable being used.
- Built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE) - receives data and power over the Ethernet cable.
- Also receives power over CAN so the Ethercan can be powered through devices like our T-Cannector v2.
- Small, lightweight plastic housing with galvanic isolation.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000R and DeviceNet.
- Includes Ethercan Factory Reset Device. This device provides the ability to reset the Ethercan's IP address to factory defaults at the push of a button.
- 2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details.
- Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting email@example.com.
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, Java, Python and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.
Mfg. Part Number
- 40-1000 kbps
Error Frame Generation
- 165 mm
- Win XP, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8
Timestamp R (µ)
- 100 µs
- On Board Buffer
- DSUB 9
- 100 g
- Interfaces, PC INTERFACES
- 17 mm
Messages Per Second Receive
- 8000 mps
- CE, RoHS
Error Counters Reading
- Ethernet RJ45
Messages Per Second Sending
- 8000 mps
- -20 - 70 °C